As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Creating a plan for the Sprint, the Sprint Backlog
- Instilling quality by adhering to a Definition of Done
- Adapting their plan each day toward the Sprint Goal
- Holding each other accountable as professionals
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Python, JS, Bootstrap, XML, SQL, GIT, Docker
Nice to have
- Additional development languages
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as team building events, trainings, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Allways work from home.